GDT: WCSF | GM 2 | Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Alright refs, time to even the calls up and give Dallas a PP. That's how it works.

And before any of you say it, no the first 2 PPs don't count, those were self inflicted calls.
They would but Dallas is leading so therefore AVS will get the calls until it’s tied up

Reactions: Summer Rose

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Both goalies came to play tonight, some good saves on both sides. Dallas was always going to come out hot to start and they did, it could easily be 2-0 or 3-1 Dallas right now

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
It's probably not a trip, its almost kneeing, its almost headhunting, it was kind of a stupid move from Bambi.

Probably should have just gone for the kill instead of just trying to kneecap him.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dang I guess they missed that one then
watch.sportsnet.ca_watch_Colorado_Dallas_Game_2_155307.png

I donno how to get rid of the pause icon, but as you can see he is on his way down with with no contact from Marchment. I don't think this trip is as obvious as people in this thread are making it seem.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
View attachment 868141

I donno how to get rid of the pause icon, but as you can see he is on his way down with with no contact from Marchment. I don't think this trip is as obvious as people in this thread are making it seem.
When you watch it in real time he’s still on his feet. Regardless, if we’re trying to deduce a penalty with slow mo or screen captures it’s not hard to see why a ref would see it as a penalty in realtime. There’s gonna be lots of blunders from the refs in the series for fans on both sides to pout over, don’t you worry.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Kroenke just Venmoed the refs.
I know he's a prairie boy, but Bednar looks like the most quebecois Quebecer in the history of Quebec.
He always looked like he just came from the dentist.

When you watch it in real time he’s still on his feet. Regardless, if we’re trying to deduce a penalty with slow mo or screen captures it’s not hard to see why a ref would see it as a penalty in realtime.
Yes. He's thinking "Caching! I'm gonna get paid!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad