Girard - Manson
Johnson - Walker

Georgiev

O9f9cga.png

Last edited:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Huge opportunity for the Avs here. All the pressure tonight is on Dallas, the chances of them coming back from 2 game deficits in back-to-back series is statistically extremely low. Meanwhile, the Avs have already stolen home ice - this is a freebie chance to really dig Dallas in a hole in this series.

The Avs are so much faster than the Stars, it's crazy. They're not even up in the altitude yet. Just keep skating Heiskanen into the ground, if this is going to be a long series he needs to be the one that suffers the most from it. And please for the love of god Georgiev, don't implode.

After watching last night's game, whoever comes out of this series is going to absolutely smoke VAN/EDM. This series is the WCF.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Think it's a must win for Dallas. You go down 0-2 at home then have to go into altitude for games 3 and 4 with basically no rest.

Yeah feels safe to say that. Coming back against Vegas was great and all but you can't keep chasing in the playoffs. Not a recipe for success. Stars really needed to make home ice count in this series tho and they've already blown that

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Yeah feels safe to say that. Coming back against Vegas was great and all but you can't keep chasing in the playoffs. Not a recipe for success. Stars really needed to make home ice count in this series tho and they've already blown that

FWIW, I expect Dallas to win tonight AND take a game in Colorado. This is probably going to become a best of three series.

Games 3 and 4 are going to be awesome. The best road team against the best home team.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
This will be a tightly contested game. I expect more of what we saw in the 3rd period of game 1 where Dallas really solidified their play and started stifling the Avs offense. Avs need to keep their legs moving and make the Stars work for it.

Last edited:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
FWIW, I expect Dallas to win tonight AND take a game in Colorado. This is probably going to become a best of three series.

Games 3 and 4 are going to be awesome. The best road team against the best home team.

The visiting team won't be on the 2nd night of a B2B for a change, so it might be a challenge for the Avs. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
Need a better game from our stars. Just 2 PPs is unacceptable.

The refs are franchise players for the Avs. They'll pick it up.

With what Kroenke pays them, they better :scared:

I submitted my payment today as well

8x 20 goal scorers is too much for the Avs to handle. Going to get lit up in this one. Georgiev gets pulled after 5 in the first

6-3 Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad