WCSF Game 7: Oilers @ Ducks | 10 PM | Mod Warning Post #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
That whining and crying by Simpson is embarrassing.

National broadcast champ

CBC has been ridiculously pro-Edmonton this series. More homer than the Bruins and Pens crews. I had to switch over to Cuthbert (best in the business).

smackdaddy

x – Edmonton
Nov 24, 2006
B.C.
Who cares. Ducks can't win game 7s. They can't do with refs on their side so kick em out of the playoffs.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Biggest farce of the series so far. Free penalty shots to boot. Disgusting what he gets away with simply because of the name on the back of his jersey.

Sometimes I think that the bias doesn't exist and then I see a blatant penalty like that, that should be called, because it's so obvious you can't fight it and then I think yep bias does exist because it's not called. :(

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Kinda like a slash that breaks the stick?

Any forceful or powerful chop with the stick on an opponent's body, the opponent's stick, or on or near the opponent's hands that, in the judgment of the Referee, is not an attempt to play the puck, shall be penalized as slashing.

That kind of makes it subjective, whereas the faceoff infraction is black and white. But again, the refs are letting things go on both sides.

mintmint

May 6, 2017
That nurse gryba pairing man. Jesus. It's like they expect to get hemmed in and play it that way.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
When things are black and white like that, yes. You should

I agree, both should have been penalties, but both weren't called; so in essence it evens out. Honestly, as a neutral fan, I wouldn't want either of these team winning on a PP goal from a face-off infraction call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad