WCSF Game 7: Oilers @ Ducks | 10 PM | Mod Warning Post #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
maybe Im blind but that looks like it's still touching blue.

greeeat here we go, the ****in zapruder film dissection

that's one of those calls you see more easily live at real speed, not a blurred freeze frame that's interlaced and low res to begin with

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Funny how they keep passing the puck around, only for Draisaitl to take a shot standing completely still, holding the puck in for 1-2 seconds.

St8Sh00ter

Oct 16, 2016
Can't believe the linesman got that right in real time, probably with the stick blocking his view?

gBkUO5.jpg

Thanks for that post.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ducks had a relatively solid period but trail because Theodore is doing his best regular season Bieksa impression.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Why do so many Vancouver and Calgary fans hate the Oilers so much.
Yet, Sharks and Kings fans seem to want the Ducks to win.

By the way, as a Leafs fan, that was offside. NOT OFFSIDES. :shakehead

RonMacLean

Dec 8, 2013
Yeah, cause he's gonna dive and pass up an open net.

Well Desharnais does go down easy all of the time and he lost the puck. I don't think he was anticipating the net to be as open as it was otherwise he'd stay on his feet and try to recover the puck

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ducks outplayed the Oilers IMO

I feel like the game should be 2-0 Ducks right now

The Oilers played solid defense. The ducks had the better of the possession but I wouldnt say they dominated play.

The best thing to say is they didn't let Edmonton dictate the terms of that period.

baconcow

Sep 3, 2014
Ducks outplayed the Oilers IMO

I feel like the game should be 2-0 Ducks right now

I think it was close. But, apart from the offside call and missed open net, I am not sure why it should be 2-0. Oilers had a lot of missed chances, also. I mean, the Oilers outshot them 13-7.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Well Desharnais does go down easy all of the time and he lost the puck. I don't think he was anticipating the net to be as open as it was otherwise he'd stay on his feet and try to recover the puck
He only lost the puck because he was hooked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad