WCSF - Game 6 - Oilers vs. Knights | 5.14.23 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Moore is an NHL player who has no clue what he's talking about. Oilers held the puck the entire f***ing first period and didn't get a PP.

Grim is kinda right - there wasn't anything definitive, but they held the puck the entire time.

The downside of having an historic PP is refs get even more extra cautious as they don’t want to wrongly put a team down as it is almost an automatic goal. Especially late in series when refs get cautious on the calls the begin with.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Wow. Now that is a stat. :laugh:

Eichel is owning the boards. Dude probably cant' bench 135 but he is SO strong at possessing the puck. I'm pretty sure he's a wizard or using glue.

He a gym beast. My theory has always been that he f***ed up his neck going heavy in the off-season. But ya, I always compared him to a weeblewobble toy- you can move his upper body, but his base stays in the same damned spot. Ridiculous leg and core strength, I think.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The downside of having an historic PP is refs get even more extra cautious as they don’t want to wrongly put a team down as it is almost an automatic goal. Especially late in series when refs get cautious on the calls the begin with.

Well here we go.. finally a powerplay.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad