GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Oilers fans : We would have swept the Canucks if Skinner didn't suck.

The goal post : the pucks would have gotten in if it wasn't for me!
I wasn't referring to street talk from fans, though. What I was alluding to was the stuff heard from media sports department staff.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
The aim for tonight wasn’t to win the game.

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would have been gravy.
yeah, why try to push the Oilers to the edge when you can bring them back into the series
lmao

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
In a series with Zadorov, Kane, Perry & Nurse, Soucy was the idiot that got suspended and apparently costed his team the game.

For a team with such fire power in Hughes, Petey, Miller, etc it’s crazy that their success hinges on Soucy.

Imagine if Draisatl and McDavid didn’t get a single point (Miller, Petey) and Kulak got suspended and Oil fans started bragging about almost winning with Kulak out.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Disagree.

On one play in the third Juulsen poked the puck up from an Oilers stick, Saucy would have taken the body the oilers would have shaken him off and scored on the opportunity.

Then the nucks would have been down 3-1, upset and rattled. On the very next play Zadorov realizes he is a goof and shits himself Oilers score 4-1.

After that Vancouver is so depressed they lose the remaining games 5-0 and 7-1 resulting in them folding the franchise and moving to Arizona.

Then Ashton Kutcher eats a Big Mac.
Calling Zadorov a goof with Kane on your roster is funny.

Reactions: BERTUZZZZi

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
  • Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Disagree.

On one play in the third Juulsen poked the puck up from an Oilers stick, Saucy would have taken the body the oilers would have shaken him off and scored on the opportunity.

Then the nucks would have been down 3-1, upset and rattled. On the very next play Zadorov realizes he is a goof and shits himself Oilers score 4-1.

After that Vancouver is so depressed they lose the remaining games 5-0 and 7-1 resulting in them folding the franchise and moving to Arizona.

Then Ashton Kutcher eats a Big Mac.

Interesting. I could see it

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Oilers arent impressive at all. Not even close to cup contenders, getting tied series by a rookie team with no experience
Not impressive? You're the president's trophy winner and getting absolutely dummied on the regular. With slightly less than average goaltending you'd have been golfing by now.

Reactions: Bluenotes27

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Heartbreaking loss for the Canucks after a terrific 3rd period push and the 2 goals to tie it. Canucks win this with Soucy, Juulsen made 2 huge mistakes in the game. This series is going 7, entertaining game!

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Soucy is a #4, the fact that you believe the Canucks would have won the game if he was in is quite something.

Guess what? The Oilers would have won the game by 2+ goals if Henrique was playing. My crystal ball said so

And if the asteroid hit the planet, we would be all dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad