WCSF Game 3: Sharks @ Avalanche | 10PM | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
THE COLORADO AVALANCHE
51uNf6i4A1L.jpg

VS

THE SAN JOSE FISHIES

stanley-cup-penguins-cover-roundup.jpg

:avs
Kerfoot - MacKinnon - Landeskog
Wilson - Soderberg - Rantanen
Nieto - Compher - Calvert
Brassard - Jost - Bourque

Girard - Makar
Zadorov - Barrie
Cole - Johnson

Grubauer
Varlamov

:sharks
Meier - Couture - Nyquist
Kane - Hertl - Radil
Sorenson - Thornton - Labanc
Haley - Goodrow - M. Karlsson

Vlasic - Burns
Dillion - E. Karlsson
Ryan - Braun

Jones
Dell

LIVE LOOK AT JARED BEDNAR'S PREGAME WARMUP
giphy.gif

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
Wow, I can't believe the same fanbase who complained about that guy's common-sense warning to keep your wives away from a hockey game (I mean seriously, it's just reasonable) would do something like this.
We’re no strangers to hockey fandom. He knew the reality and so did we. The full truth is what we’re talking about. You won’t hear it from any other sports’ fan bases.

He just told us how it was. Wanted to make us understand. He’s never going to give that view up.

JoeThorntonsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Rather than continue to battle and dwindle each others energies they will come to a truce tonight and declare that they will join forces to take on the winner of the Blues/Stars series.

Welcome to the Sharkalanche.

BQmVyPtCMAATJrx.jpg

Here is what the roster would look like if the Sharks and Avalanche teamed up:

MacKinnon-MacKinnon-MacKinnon

Karlsson-Burns
Karlsson-Burns
Karlsson-Burns

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Gotta give some credit to Calvert for taking the hit to make the play. Hopefully he recovers.

There's an argument that not taking that hit results in OT. I like Calvert- great speed, works his ass off.

SJ seems to give up a lot of empty net goals. I know it's been proven to be more effective on average, but I think SJ has won 2-3 games in the past two years, and given up a second goal probably 20 times. Is it possible we'd have gone 4-16 had we pulled the goalie later?

In any event, looking forward to a good game, really wish we'd scratch Haley for Sasha Chemelevski, as crazy as that is.

JoeThorntonsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
There's an argument that not taking that hit results in OT. I like Calvert- great speed, works his ass off.

SJ seems to give up a lot of empty net goals. I know it's been proven to be more effective on average, but I think SJ has won 2-3 games in the past two years, and given up a second goal probably 20 times. Is it possible we'd have gone 4-16 had we pulled the goalie later?

In any event, looking forward to a good game, really wish we'd scratch Haley for Sasha Chemelevski, as crazy as that is.

Statistically speaking, pulling the goalie with 2-3 minutes left gives you a higher probability of tying the game.

Chmelevski is still playing with the Ottawa 67’s.

rmthomson21

Sep 22, 2015
DMV
We’re no strangers to hockey fandom. He knew the reality and so did we. The full truth is what we’re talking about. You won’t hear it from any other sports’ fan bases.

He just told us how it was. Wanted to make us understand. He’s never going to give that view up.

I guess I needed a :sarcasm:

Did you see what the link was?

Reactions: strictlyrandy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad