GDT: WCSF Game 3: Blues @ Stars | 7pm CT (NBCSN) | Road Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Gunnarsson is struggling against the big and fast Stars forwards. I'd say put Edmundson in but he hasn't looked much better. Is it time to pull out our secret weapon in Del Zotto?

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
Lindell...just lol.

pretty disgusting...

giphy.gif

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Gunnarson has been very good. He got put in two really tough situations and the Stars were able to convert. First goal was honestly very lucky, shot off the bounce then off Gunnarson's stick and in.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
That was gratifying especially with Pierre slobbering over every effing player in Stars uniform.

I get that feeling too.

Panger is better at masking his bias. He tries hard to highlight good plays on both sides. Doesn't dwell on the mistakes.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I LOVE YOU PAT MAROON!!!!!!!!

He played a very good game - not just scoring the goal, but providing some of the physical game on the forecheck that tired out The Stars' defence, and even made some good defensive plays. During the playoffs, so far, he has been a difference-maker in 4 of the 7 games. He's earned his year's salary 4 times over. His "heavy game" is made for playoffs-style hockey, and he's really answered the bell. It's worth carrying him all through the regular season just for this.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Gunnarsson is struggling against the big and fast Stars forwards. I'd say put Edmundson in but he hasn't looked much better. Is it time to pull out our secret weapon in Del Zotto?

Or Jerabek. Or work out Barret Jackman. Or ask MacInnis to suit up. Something to get these bums out of the line-up.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I love that Lindell falling over once again freed up Maroon to score the game winning goal. I've seen 8 years olds who are stronger on their skates.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
It's like the broadcast crew all got "101 Fun Facts About the Dallas Stars" coffee table books as much as they drool all over them. The series is tied at 1-1 you dolts.
I can't even watch the games with sound. I've already tweeted NBC Sports to tell them how much they suck and how terribly bias the commentating has been.

BergMan

Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn
Wow what an insane game. The up - down - hope - despair of the third period just kept going. Won’t forget this game anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad