GDT: WCSF - Game 2: Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. May 10th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Change That Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Just imagine Skinner against a team like Colorado for 7 games. The Avs would destroy him in net and run him out of town. His confidence would forever be ruined.
I've said elsewhere I think the Avs/Stars would either get a scoring chance or a goal on every shift they take against the Nurse-Ceci pairing with Skinner in net. Unless McDavid and Draisaitl are out there to try and balance it out.

If you're an opposing player and you dump the puck into Ceci's corner, your team automatically has the advantage.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Call McDavid high stick Canucks get 4 min poweplay they probably score at least 1 .Refs can change games in a blink
The same can be said about the high stick on Hyman. There were a lot of missed calls in this game. But when you get a powerplay because RNH dropped his stick and gets a penalty for it, it should take away the sting a bit.

VanOriginal

Jun 15, 2019
Oilers played better the second half of this game. Good game from them, good win. Now it's best of 5, I'm looking forward to the next game. I'm expecting the best is yet to come

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Nashville-Vancouver was that for me until I realized that I don’t actually dislike the Canucks that much anymore.
I just have 2011 with them, it's mainly 'Nucks fans who still hate the B's. If they come out of the west I'd pull for them once my team is finished losing in a couple games.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Vancouver’s defense looks horrendous. I thought Soucy was the worse player on the ice. Wtf was he thinking on the tying goal then Myers falls over.
Was weird seeing both defensemen lunge at McDavid. Like that's weird at the best of times, but you have the lead in the 3rd period of a playoff game... what are you doing.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Just imagine Skinner against a team like Colorado for 7 games. The Avs would destroy him in net and run him out of town. His confidence would forever be ruined.
Our hope would be that our top guys could crack open Georgiev and wreck his confidence at the same time.

Or maybe Skinner can find that extra gear and get that consistency. He's not that young but still lacks this experience. But he's getting more every game. He did steal one game for us vs LA. I don't recall that level of performance at all last year

Myers and Cole are far worse than Soucy
Cole must be good if Tocchet always puts him out against the top line. He had last change

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Two great games and the series split at 1 a piece. Unreal! This series has been awesome. This is what hockey should ve

Van Dammes new movie came out today. Let’s all celebrate by watching it! Here we go!

1715405672678.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad