GDT: WCSF’s Gm#6: KINGS#3 vs. DUCKS#1, Wednesday 5/14/14 @ 6:30 pm PT | NBCSN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Crossing fingers

In elimination games throughout his career, Jonathan Quick has posted a playoff record of 6-3 with a 1.89 goals-against average, .941 save percentage and one shutout.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
GO GET EM BOYS!!!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!

GREAT LIFE TO BE A KINGS FAN!!!!!

PuckU YOU REMAIN MY HERO AND FOR THAT MATTER SO DO THE REST OF YOU!!! WOOOOHOOO SHOW THESE FOUL FOWL WHAT WE ARE MADE OF TONIGHT!!!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!!

F-YEAH!

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Smith-Pelly has been an absolute King-killer. all his goals have come from driving the net and banging in rebounds so im curious as to how/why LA hasnt keyed in on that yet. dude has done the same thing every game and is still getting away with it

He's doing the things you expect the team captain, Dustin Brown, to do.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Have to win at least 1 home game in this series. Only 2-3 at home in the playoffs so far. The Kings actually haven't beaten the Ducks at home all year long, up to and including the outdoor game.

KingKopitar11*

Have to win at least 1 home game in this series. Only 2-3 at home in the playoffs so far. The Kings actually haven't beaten the Ducks at home all year long, up to and including the outdoor game.

... Lol obviously we haven't won the ducks all season any where really.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
The interactions have been surprisingly tame, but they won't be if the Kings lose today. I expect a whole hell of a lot of crowing from Ducks fans if they win.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
The interactions have been surprisingly tame, but they won't be if the Kings lose today. I expect a whole hell of a lot of crowing from Ducks fans if they win.

"Built for the playoffs lololololol!111!!"
"Corsi lolololol!!!11"
"Advanced statistics lolololol!!!11!!"
"Queens lolololol!!11!!"
"Stay classy LA lololololol!1!11!!"

All bases covered?

Screaming Buffalo

Oct 19, 2010
MN
Hopefully it is longer than a one night ride.

That's what she said!

She did say that, I heard her.

Kings are the last team left I can possibly cheer for. So here's to at least two more W's! Maybe I'll be good luck. Go Kings!

Fineprint: I will not be held liable for any bad luck henceforth.

KingKopitar11*

I got a hair cut, trimmed my facial hair, looking super sexy. Kings are definitely going to win now.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I think TG is excited as evidence by his all caps post.

I have a good feeling about tonight. Carry over the play from the 3rd period of Game 5 and stay out of the box and we will be successful.

GKG! :yo:

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
And already had too much to drink, I see.

Go Kings Go!!!

:laugh:

Am I the only person that hears "you look good with a beard" and thinks "that's code for the more of your face you cover, the better"?

GKG, won't be in here much tonight, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad