GDT: WCQF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 30th | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Hey, hey, I wanna be a Brock Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Hnic agrees shoulda been a 5 on 3

On a side note, its impressive vancouver managed to win 3 games with such an atrocious offense. I mean, whos their best scorers, miller petersson and maybe boeser? Do any of these players crack the top 6 of a deep offense like edmonton?
I don't think so, Miller and Petey would probably 4Cs on the Oilers

Oilers fans are the best

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Oilers play a much more free, flowing type of hockey game, which gives our offensive Polaris more opportunities to make plays.

This is why Quinn Hughes has absolutely feasted on Edmonton this year

Yea the Canucks offense seems to really struggle when they have to create their own space against teams that clog the middle. They’re a lot better in more open games and I’d bet on them having a lot more scoring chances against the Oilers than against Nashville. Problem is the Oilers offense is still better. With Demko that might not matter. Without him, they’d likely have to try to get leads and then revert to their more defensive game to hold on.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Not sure you will feel the same against an Oiler offense.
Yeah but Canucks would have a way easier time against a much weaker D and a weaker goalie. Our shots and passes would not be blocked, instead deflected by nurse for a Canucks goal 🤣

Oilers play a much more free, flowing type of hockey game, which gives our offensive Polaris more opportunities to make plays.

This is why Quinn Hughes has absolutely feasted on Edmonton this year
Hughes would circle all the oilers on ice for a shot and a goal

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Hnic agrees shoulda been a 5 on 3

On a side note, its impressive vancouver managed to win 3 games with such an atrocious offense. I mean, whos their best scorers, miller petersson and maybe boeser? Do any of these players crack the top 6 of a deep offense like edmonton?
Last time i checked, Canucks swept and dominated the Oilers and one game was 8-1. Boeser would feast on skinny boy

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Period was over, refs reviewed the time after. Not the first time this has happened
Might be the first time it happened in the dieing seconds of the second period in a 0-0 playoff elimination game tho? Honest mistake or bending the rules? Occam's Razor leads me to believe this was done on purpose.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Might be the first time it happened in the dieing seconds of the second period in a 0-0 playoff elimination game tho? Honest mistake or bending the rules? Occam's Razor leads me to believe this was done on purpose.
Horn sounds, players and coaches leave the ice. They don’t need to sit around until the refs say they can leave

Reactions: Summer Rose

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

Occam's Razor would indicate it was an accident, not that the entire Canucks staff would simultaneously conspire to get off the ice with 0.6 seconds left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad