GDT: WCQF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 30th | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Hey, hey, I wanna be a Brock Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Here's the plan. I will turn the game off again if we are losing.
i should too.

That Game 5 vs Chicago in 2011 was a killer. Prevented the team from resting and eventually it caught up to them. Also nearly ruined Luongo's confidence entirely.
that should have never ever gone to 7 IMO. imagaie how healthy that team would be heading into the finals against boston.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
That Game 5 vs Chicago in 2011 was a killer. Prevented the team from resting and eventually it caught up to them. Also nearly ruined Luongo's confidence entirely.

Chicago winning game 4 was sorta a gimme since we stole game 3. We should've won game 5 but Luongo went full meltdown mode. Also, I blame AV for not preparing us better.

Happy birthday to the master architect of this team!

WHO THE HELL POSTED THAT?! Why did they even do that?! :laugh:

Zanon

Apr 4, 2008
Vancouver
This series against the Preds is unfolding the exact same way as the 2011 series did. Hopefully this current version of the Canucks can put it away in 5, though.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I definitely start Silovs again, he's that it factor and isn't fazed by big games, also played well, less scrambly than CDS.

I except cds to start though, don't think pod gets in for the home clinching game either, understand the reasoning for both I just really wish we had any other fresh bench option that could make a difference. Even a Gagner, Parise tier fill in.

Reactions: Indiana

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007

Happy birthday to the master architect of this team!

ladies and gentlemen, the 14th greatest #4 in canucks history

gerald diduck
rick lanz
mike walton
barry wilkins
bryan mccabe
nolan baumgartner
jordie benn
greg hawgood
MDZ
luc bourdon’s nine games before they sent him back to junior
those last few games aaron miller played when everyone else was injured
grant ledyard before keenan threw him
under the bus and ran over him
ballard
jim benning

Reactions: bh53 and wonton15

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
The days of disrespecting the lower playoff seeds are long gone in today's NHL. Once the teams have been whittled down to the top-eight in each conference, is there really any such thing as a true 'upset' any more?

Anybody can beat anybody--and it's not just some tired cliche. So if you talk trash about your opponent in any playoff series, it's more than just 'bulletin board material'. It can come back to bite you big time.
This season?
Yes there are
Caps and Isles are not playoffs teams
There are only 6 playoffs teams in the east this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad