GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
One thing I want to get in front of regardless of result:

This is insane pressure for Silovs. Even if he lets in an awful goal, he’s been our best player.

Oh, and, nothing changes about how the team needs to really assess things before game 5. Miracle on ice shouldn’t mask how bad this game was. It was awful.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Just catching up....Brock f***ing Boeser!!! I chose the right jersey way back in 2020! Love this guy, and that's not even taking into account the goals. Safe to say he bought himself a new contract whenever his current one is up. I love knowing that he and Miller are money in the playoffs!

Reactions: SiZ

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
If the Canucks win it's pretty backbreaking. They didn't deserve it tonight. But they are a more talented team and that could be the deciding factor.

Reactions: TruKnyte

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
One thing I want to get in front of regardless of result:

This is insane pressure for Silovs. Even if he lets in an awful goal, he’s been our best player.

Oh, and, nothing changes about how the team needs to really assess things before game 5. Miracle on ice shouldn’t mask how bad this game was. It was awful.

Oh apparently you can’t talk like this dude just have fun.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Depiction of how Brock gained his powers from an omnipotent laser entity

gained powers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad