GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I'd like to get some more size added to this roster next season. This feels like 2011 Bruins all over again. Hughes is getting abused out there.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Yes, but he stil f***ed up and caused the entire situation. Don't blame Petey. Am I saying never blame Petey? Of course not.

That's why most of these comments are emotional and not really rooted in what's happening. Petey is trying. Is he f***ing up a lot? Sure. Miller was also a petulant crybaby for a lot of one season.

It's not like we're getting out of this contract. I think he'll figure it out.

Part of this goes back to the discussion that was had around the Captaincy. Where Miller was out because when he's frustrated, he shows it by "trying to hard" and just doing total Bozo things.

Pettersson was out because when he's frustrated...he sulks. And it doesn't show any real outward signs that he's actually even "trying". He just looks like a zombie right now. The body language is terrible. You can visibly see the confidence is shot and he's retreating into doing very little to avoid messing up.

Which is how we ended up with Hughes, pretty much by default.

Reactions: mossey3535

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
OK guys let’s calm down a bit and let’s f***ing have a big third, beat them, because this game is completely winable💪

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
If you had told me after game 2 that we would get the split in Nashville, I would have been satisfied. I'm not writing off the series over a lousy 2nd period, but this is definitely a momentum swing.

Reactions: ForecheckBackcheck

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Canucks turtled last game and Preds outshot almost 2:1

Let's see how Canucks respond to Preds' turtling... because Preds are still outshooting Canucks.

ffs...

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Man I have to only imagine how this forum treated the Sedins back in the day lol
The Sedins weren't making near the percentage of the cap worth of money that Pettersson will be making next season why they weren't as good.

Not really comparable at all.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Takes 5 minutes to get buttmans calls sorted while he's checking to help his buttbuddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad