GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Do you know what, you’re allowed to throw a grenade cross ice pass when you’re literally the best player on the ice every single game for the past two months.

Including the playoffs
Yes, but he stil f***ed up and caused the entire situation. Don't blame Petey. Am I saying never blame Petey? Of course not.

That's why most of these comments are emotional and not really rooted in what's happening. Petey is trying. Is he f***ing up a lot? Sure. Miller was also a petulant crybaby for a lot of one season.

It's not like we're getting out of this contract. I think he'll figure it out.

Reactions: arttk and mathonwy

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
To give us a break from all the EP comments…

I’m gonna need Quinn Hughes to do something positive.

He’s been bad the whole series.

He outscored Pettersson in the regular season. I expect him to be driving things offensively even more than Pettersson.

At the very least he can’t be this bad defensively.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Got absolutely dominated in that second period, feels like the bad old days in the regular season this year 😂

Caboose

Jan 16, 2019
Sit Laff for podz, I'm tired of this clown passing up on hits on the Nashville stars. Especially seeing how the Nashville depth been targeting Hughes and he's giving Josi a pass every damn time.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Yes, but he stil f***ed up and caused the entire situation. Don't blame Petey. Am I saying never blame Petey? Of course not.

That's why most of these comments are emotional and not really rooted in what's happening. Petey is trying. Is he f***ing up a lot? Sure. Miller was also a petulant crybaby for a lot of one season.

It's not like we're getting out of this contract. I think he'll figure it out.
We’re pissed off, some people are taking it too far for sure, but we just want him to succeed, and right now his effort level is simply not good enough for the amount of money he’s making

Reactions: mossey3535

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
What's the over/under on us hitting 20 shots this game?

I know we are PDO wizards and all but we need to be generating more pressure here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad