GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I don’t like when people say “he got his money and checked out”

He’s just been bad most of the year. Even when he was scoring, he didn’t look good.

He got destroyed at evens by f***ing Nic Deslauriers early in the season.

Just bench the entire line.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Petey is done for this season.
Whatever's bothering him, whether physical or mental, isn't going to get fixed until the off season, if so.

Technically he's not a 11.6mil player yet.
If he goes through another long funk like this starting next season, we really need to be asking questions.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Pettersson to Rutherford on the Carolina trade rumors:
1714344750790.gif

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I know it's fashionable to blame Petey right now but blaming him for a brief pause after Miller threw a grenade cross-ice is ridiculous.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I want to believe EP is hurt because it would be easier to stomach. But this has been his game for at least half the season now.

Sometimes his skating looks like some kind of leg/hip/groin injury that could be a lingering thing that just isn’t going to heal until the offseason. I’m hoping that’s the case because otherwise there’s really no answers

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
I just think it's silly and tiring we go through this whole song and dance with literally every single player on our team. Miller had issues and everyone wanted to get rid of him; Boeser had issues and everyone wanted to get rid of him. Pettersson has issues and everyone wants to get rid of him. You're more than welcome to have those takes, but you can't just point at those same players you wanted out when they were struggling as success stories when disparaging the current problem player.
Miller was to kickstart a rebuild. Boeser was dealing with personal issues and a change of scenery at the time was thought to be good

Pettersson just doesn't give a f***. f*** him

Reactions: B-rock

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Get some shots on Saros FFS. This is ridiculous.

It’s funny how it’s our scoring and forwards letting us down and not our third string goalie.

Reactions: B-rock

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
He’s heartless, soulless. I’ve never seen a player have such a weak character. What a dejected loser he is right now. It’s beyond pathetic. Your team needs you the most right now and you’re skating around falling flat on your face and sulking. He has given up on his team and the fans.

Imagine having the skill he does and being so heartless that you can’t use it. Why would anybody want such a p***y on the team? It’s beyond pathetic. We’ve crowned a complete loser our franchise player. Him and his gimp fkn wrist.

Trade this soulless loser away from the team as fast as you can.
What an ass post

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
This team is so wierd man. It's like they are deliberately trying to not play to their potential.
Sports are highly mental and there's a lot going against them. That's the whole point of a winning culture and why Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Boston were so successful. They were able to play with confidence and comfort because they had the mental side of things sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad