GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I don't think the players are 100% ready for playoff hockey but they've been learning.

Tocchet has been outcoached a lot in the series already. He's not adapting fast enough to take pressure off the defence, which would lead to cleaner breakouts and more offence. They do seem to be doing better in the offensive end in terms of changing the angle but IMO he could be doing a lot more.

SiZ

Jun 24, 2020
How was that not interference against Garland, he was just taken out on his way to get the puck having never touched it
I was wondering the same thing. The Hronek call was soft, but I guess they're not looking to equalize their mistake

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Miller is a force.

I'd crap on Suter but he's been pretty good overall so hard to rag on him too much.

Coaches aren't going to like the Canucks D-men making turning into a track meet. That's playing right into Nashville's hands.
Suter has put a really good effort

Mikheyev hog and petey need to wake up here

Reactions: TruKnyte

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I think part of this game changing tides is Brunette making adjustments to stretch out the passes and turn this into a rush game, which is their strength. Tocchet hasn’t really adjusted well.

Reactions: mossey3535

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Okay that's what I mean. Garland didn't have the puck near him yet he's already hit into the boards. There's man on man defense and there's blatant interference. If they're gonna call that atrocious Lindholm "interference" they gotta call this LA 2012 nonsense.

I was thinking the same thing, there wasn't even a 50/50 puck battle, he was like 8 feet from even being able to engage in a 50/50 battle.

Reactions: mossey3535

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
At some point they need to load up two offensive lines.

Lindholm-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Pettersson-Garland
Suter-Blueger-Mikheyev
PDG-Lafferty-Hoglander

Reactions: TruKnyte
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad