GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I basically don’t like all our forwards not named Miller, Boeser at this point.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I don’t understand their hesitation to put the puck on net. Especially when they are turning it over because they held on to the puck for too long.

Reactions: Regal

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I meant Canucks scoring goals. Dam. Hard to watch this team struggle so much. Although, given their history one would think you'd be used to it

Reactions: TruKnyte

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Nah, no way. 2020 is just not comparable at all. The psychological profile of playing in the real, actual in-person playoffs might as well be playing in a different league entirely. Playing in front of this level of fandom and with these stakes is going to have a significant affect on the mental state of the players, and the players have said as much since game 1. None of them were prepared for it and got more emotional than they expected to be.

This core is not young. This season is not 'about experience'. We're almost guaranteed to take a step back in terms of roster quality this year.

Everyone else looks good. Pettersson - just like he did almost all year - looks like a demoralized sack of shit who is scared to handle the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad