GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
breaking-news-oilers-in-talks-to-acquire-milhouse-and-i-v0-kb5qk2oo1h1c1.jpg

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
can you read? where did I say it was a conspiracy against the canucks? are you pretending refs don't engage in game management and series management? k.
They don't, at least not series management. Why would they? Game management happens when they attempt to not call too many penalties (or too few) yet not overlook any egregious fouls. They also don't like to call a bunch in a row against a single team without good reason and they inevitably even up because they don't like being too much of an impact on the game's result. Imperfect, yes, but not fixed IMHO.

Last edited:

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
If you are Nashville the logical thing to do would be to have your worst player take Silovs out of the game early and have the POS suspended. No team could win a game with their top three goalies out.
If that happened and I'm lafferty, my next shift im sending saros to ltir for five months..

Reactions: geebster

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I think this isn’t the worst thing. DeSmith was never going to be consistent enough to play every game, even if we made it out of this round.

It’s good that we’ll find out now whether or not he provides a platoon level option. It just changes things up. Kinda makes things more fun

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Also interesting to see who else is injured for the Preds. Statsney is out but I’d suspect at least another forward will come out

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Seravalli didn’t say that. He said that there’s a belief Demko could be available midway through round 2.
Oh okay, I remember some reporter mentioning it on a podcast

DeSmith injured so we won’t know if it actually was a plan eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad