GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Guys, I think I cursed us back before the trade deadline:

uhoh.png

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
if I'm nashville, I crash the crease hard and early. team needs to protect the goalie but refs will be looking to give us as many penalties as possible to maintain not only game management but also series management.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I got to meet Silovs on his draft day in Vancouver, and the man is a Latvian hero. I’m particularly fond of him and am choosing to believe he rises to the occasion and has a big game today.

LET’S f***ING GO, ARTY!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!
I ran into Silovs, Podkolzin, and Kuzmenko at Brown’s near the Queen Elizabeth theatre last year. Silovs was acting as the translator for Kuzmenko and took pics with every fan even when they were enjoying drinks/meal. Great kid.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
if I'm nashville, I crash the crease hard and early. team needs to protect the goalie but refs will be looking to give us as many penalties as possible to maintain not only game management but also series management.
Ah yes the dark conspiracy against the Canucks, I almost forgot...

Jimnastic

Canucks Diehard
Nov 13, 2017
Sydney
If you are Nashville the logical thing to do would be to have your worst player take Silovs out of the game early and have the POS suspended. No team could win a game with their top three goalies out.

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
If you are Nashville the logical thing to do would be to have your worst player take Silovs out of the game early and have the POS suspended. No team could win a game with their top three goalies out.
Any margin between Silovs and Tolopilo is small.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria

If this was "logical" why wouldn't every team do it when facing superstar goalies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad