GDT: WCQF Game 7: Golden Knights @ Sharks - 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
The Sharks are going to win. Too much going our way. We earned home ice for this reason. The stakes are higher for us and we have the team to do it.

Go Sharks!!!

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Time for EK9 to have a statement game, and by that I mean on the score sheet.
Agreed. He’s been pretty average this series. He’s built for playoff hockey so need him to step up and make something happen tonight.

Reactions: Boja

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Meier as well. Also, Labanc and Sorensen haven't done enough in their roles either.

For mine, Meier has been the biggest disappointment this series. I thought he was going to dominate. He seems to be injured, his shot seems way off.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Meier as well. Also, Labanc and Sorensen haven't done enough in their roles either.
Labanc at least has a goal and a few grade A opportunities. Sorenson has been invisible. But really the most disappointing for me has been Timo. I dont expect Labanc and Sorenson to dominate, especially in this series, but I certainly expected ALOT more from Meier. I still wonder if his wrist is bothering him.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
For mine, Meier has been the biggest disappointment this series. I thought he was going to dominate. He seems to be injured, his shot seems way off.
That rush last game where he pulled up for a slap shot instead of driving the net proved that injury pretty conclusively for me. No way he does that if he’s not struggling with his wrist

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
upload_2019-4-23_21-2-29.gif

Top4DSJS

Sep 15, 2018
My nerves are going nuts, Can't imagine how the boys feel. Just win the damn game!

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Labanc at least has a goal and a few grade A opportunities. Sorenson has been invisible. But really the most disappointing for me has been Timo. I dont expect Labanc and Sorenson to dominate, especially in this series, but I certainly expected ALOT more from Meier. I still wonder if his wrist is bothering him.

One goal in six games is underproducing for a 3rd liner still. He has looked better than Sorensen but still not enough from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad