GDT: WCQF: Game 6 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators , 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
@Gnashville good series, you belong to a fan base that is top notch on here. That was a brutal 6 game series without any real shit flinging
“Oreo Dolphins” have a good hungry fan base, likable players (nothing wrong with playing hard) and are well coached.
I can’t say I will cheer against Ekholm next series but I will be cheering for the winner going forward. I can’t stand the 3 other West teams especially Vegas.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
“Oreo Dolphins” have a good hungry fan base, likable players (nothing wrong with playing hard) and are well coached.
I can’t say I will cheer against Ekholm next series but I will be cheering for the winner going forward. I can’t stand the 3 other West teams especially Vegas.
We will never forgot Deranged Oreo Dolphins, best nickname ever

Reactions: Gnashville

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
He has the control of the puck with a teammate behind the net waiting for the reverse decide to pass it to a guy with a player on him up the wall and that turnover turned into a goal 10 seconds later. Try keeping up before responding.
I'm keeping up just fine.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I wasn't a ref on the ice.

He committed a penalty and gained a clear advantage. It should have been called.
It's all about the timing of it too. Nashville has possession in the zone with their whole season on the line. It was a penalty, and not a situation where the ref would put the whistles away

The Oilers learned the hard way that refs are biased towards the score evening up.

Reactions: Ezekial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad