WCQF: Game 6 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators , 7pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Much as I felt just before the Nylander goal last night I thought Boston has wasted a bunch of good chances in the second and that if the third was 0-0 the Leafs would have a big advantage as the pressure would be entirely on Boston. I wonder if the same happens here to Vancouver

Reactions: Summer Rose

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
can someone tell me why the f*** the powerplays are 21-13 nashville with similar o-zone time?

What a f***ing joke, but its all good we'll beat the refs too

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
High danger chances are 10-4 Preds after 2, meaning the Canucks are due to score twice as soon as the 3rd starts.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
can someone tell me why the f*** the powerplays are 21-13 nashville with similar o-zone time?

It's funny because the refs gifted you guys a 4 on 4 instead of giving Nashville a PP on the Zadorov play.

Not that it would matter, Nash PP is putrid.

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022

I'm sure the refs are in the pocket of *checks notes*

Nashville, yeah

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Suter is the most useless player on Canucks aside from Mikheyev. Had so many chances to score and still could not due to terrible finish. Put Toffoli on his spot and Canucks would be up 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad