WCQF - Game 6 - LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm (EDM leads 3-2) 4/29/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fu2ebRCacAQN4te

Edmonton Oilers(50-23-9, 109pts, 2nd in Pacific) vs Los Angeles Kings (46-25-10, 104pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports So Cal/ TBS RADIO: I Heart Radio App

PLAYOFF STATS
RPAFACH.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PfbUOd4.png

FCj0As5.png

5zCpE1v.png

i06rJWG.png

Scratched: Arthur Kaliyev, Tobias Bjornfot, Cal Petersen, Jacob Moverare, Jordan Spence, Lias Andersson, Samuel Helenius, Andre Lee, Francesco Pinelli, Erik Portillo
Covid: N/A
Injured: N/A

:edmonton

3iE2Zro.png

A0wmdDQ.png

Injuries: Ryan Murray, Oscar Klefbom, Mike Smith, Mattias Janmark
Covid: N/A

Game 5 Highlights:

Like I'm going to post highlights from last game lmao

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm guessing 4-3... or 5-4. Probably OT. I think King's pull it out and force a Game 7. They've been very resilient! I'd take a 5-0 win for my oil though and a stress free night!

Reactions: Anemia

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I'm guessing 4-3... or 5-4. Probably OT. I think King's pull it out and force a Game 7. They've been very resilient! I'd take a 5-0 win for my oil though and a stress free night!
Kings were showing they were a little long in the tooth, this extended rest MIGHT be what they needed. I still don’t see them winning though

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Kings were showing they were a little long in the tooth, this extended rest MIGHT be what they needed. I still don’t see them winning though
I think it goes 7. I hope I'm wrong and it ends tonight though.

I think the long pause suits them more... they had 2 big injuries to start the series.

They've been so opportunistic and just hang around and do a great job. They are a classic bend but don't break!

MInd you, Kane isn't practicing much so he may have some big issues too so hopefully the rest helps him too!

Reactions: Three On Zero

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
This goes either way. Good luck kings. And I’m still mad other teams aren’t tested against LA two years in the row. I’d really like to root for them against someone else.

dwonger

Feb 25, 2023
Don't know why the Oilers fans are saying this will go either way. Talking like that Is much more of a Jinx then being positive and having confidence in your team.

The Kings are massive underdogs by Vegas and because money is involved they are spot on odds.

Reactions: Macheteops

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Don't know why the Oilers fans are saying this will go either way. Talking like that Is much more of a Jinx then being positive and having confidence in your team.

The Kings are massive underdogs by Vegas and because money is involved they are spot on odds.
I think it is because there are a lot of knowledgeable Oiler fans that realize we have played 5 games and 3 went to OT. A 4th wasn't decided till the final minute. Only one uneven game in 5. 4 out of 5 games have been VERY competitive and close. Or that it went to 7 last year. So I'm not sure calling the Kings massive underdogs is close when they took us to 7 last year and have taken us to OT 3 times this playoffs. It's close. I think my Oil are slightly better and should win but if they lose I won't feel like it was a 'miracle on ice' or some insane upset.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Outside of game 5, this series is about the pp. The kings have to better than 2/3, and flat out can't take anymore than 1 penalty. I;m not sure what changed from the reg season when the kings went 11/13 on the pk, including going 6-6 in one game to now. 6/14 is embarrassing.

SecretOilersFan

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary

Outside of one every game has been close. If you want to go further back those last two regular season games were equally close. It wouldn't shock me if it's another close game. Still I thought they would win in 6 so I will trust in that prediction. We have largely outplayed the Kings maybe outside of Game 4. Will trust in them to make the killing stroke.

OneTimerrrr

May 16, 2013
Long Beach, CA
GL tonight, but I’m confused by this comment. You do realize that the Kings are the 2nd youngest team (average age of roster) in the playoffs, right?

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
GL tonight, but I’m confused by this comment. You do realize that the Kings are the 2nd youngest team (average age of roster) in the playoffs, right?

Yes but the older players are still easily the best players on the team.

FlyingPhi

Jan 9, 2008
Playa Hermosa
Ripped this from Oilers+. That's a confident Captain. Right or wrong, love that he said it. They can't play with us. Goilers.

Attachments

• YouCut_20230429_194123436.mp4
    2.9 MB

JeffroTullison

Aug 26, 2021
i'm feeling a blowout. Oilers win 6-1. McDavid 6 goals and Drai 6 assists. In the 3rd period the coach decides to only ice those 2 to keep things fair.

Reactions: Macheteops

Wretched Oil

Right out of 'er
Feb 19, 2008

You really believe what fans say makes a lick of a difference to the outcome of a game?

For real?

I remember saying jinx when I was 10, and then I grew out of it because it's dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain