:vegas

Maybe some guys

:stars
Some guys who want to win

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If I'm LT I'm fuming, honestly wouldn't blame him one bit if he tests the market when his contract is up.

Knights2017

Deactivated Coyotes Fan
Jan 13, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
You could put a scarecrow in between the pipes... doesn't matter. It's 100% up to the guys in front of whoever is in net to keep the season alive.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If I'm LT I'm fuming, honestly wouldn't blame him one bit if he tests the market when his contract is up.

I think it's been all season. They have wanted to succeed or fail with Hill, no matter how it would work out. Thompson is probably very frustrated, and there can't be any blame for that.

I think they should just trade him next year. Yes, the contract is very cheap for someone who should be a starter but they've been very clear they don't want him as our starter and if packaging Thompson and Whitecloud on great deals can get us a young goalscorer with real potential on a good deal I'd take that and look for a 1B to sign as cheap as you can.

Goalscoring and winger is a glaring weakness going into next season and beyond and I would rather address that than hold Thompson for a year so they can play him 35% of the time when Hill is healthy no matter what, and then bench him at any moment in the playoffs even if he does enough to give them no real choice.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I think it's been all season. They have wanted to succeed or fail with Hill, no matter how it would work out. Thompson is probably very frustrated, and there can't be any blame for that.

I think they should just trade him next year. Yes, the contract is very cheap for someone who should be a starter but they've been very clear they don't want him as our starter and if packaging Thompson and Whitecloud on great deals can get us a young goalscorer with real potential on a good deal I'd take that and look for a 1B to sign as cheap as you can.

Goalscoring and winger is a glaring weakness going into next season and beyond and I would rather address that than hold Thompson for a year so they can play him 35% of the time when Hill is healthy no matter what, and then bench him at any moment in the playoffs even if he does enough to give them no real choice.
Yeah naturally I'd much rather we play him, but if we treat him the way we have been, might as well get something for him.

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
They play with effective bite again when they put Carrier - Roy - Kolesar back together.

4th line heavy lifting like President Camacho.

1714796699505.gif

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad