GDT: WCQF (Game 5) Edmonton Oilers vs. Los Angeles Kings, 10pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Have to say the Kings deserved that. working much harder than edm
I feelmlike the only team that had scoring chances was the oilers not sure if if I felt onelce the kings were even close to scoring other then another weird ass bounce. Shots don't indicate anything if you have been watching the game oulers could of had 2 or 3 goals that period easily 2 posts and shots coming from dangerous territory bet the kings sheet won't even have one high danger chance on it.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
The Oilers really think they can win the Stanley Cup with these budget ass stanchions?

lol Holland plz
Sounds like the basis of a Seinfeld episode. They should just angle them all so everything shot down the glass goes on net

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
For real though....what's LAs split in actually good skilled goals and complete lotto luck bounces this series? 50/50?

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I feelmlike the only team that had scoring chances was the oilers not sure if if I felt onelce the kings were even close to scoring other then another weird ass bounce. Shots don't indicate anything if you have been watching the game oulers could of had 2 or 3 goals that period easily 2 posts and shots coming from dangerous territory bet the kings sheet won't even have one high danger chance on it.
Shot map.png

Shot map kind of says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad