WCQF (Game 5) Edmonton Oilers vs. Los Angeles Kings, 10pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
There's no refs to whine about and no way to dive on the golf course, what will the Kings players/fans do this summer?

Reactions: Kerberos

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
LMAO that is literally the first time I have seen someone throw their hands up at an official and actually get the call

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
I understand Oilers fans are excited, but this is literally a one trip pony once again.

it’s the same shit every single year

Legitimately curious without talking shit here, Oilers fans, what makes you think you have any chance against Colorado or Dallas if you’re just gonna be a PP only team?

Legitimately curious
The only reason this isn’t a sweep is because half the kings are oilers own goals or insanely lucky bounces and broken sticks. Oilers have been the better team everywhere. Special teams 5 on 5 Pk is 100%.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Okay, Doughty broke the players stick with that slash, reasonable penalty call.

If he had just tied up his stick wouldn’t have been a issue.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Oilers haters collectively losing their minds...you love to see it.

Oilers outplaying LA 5v5 and special teams...LA 0.45 expected goals 5v5 lmao. Only reason this is a one goal game is because of the lucky bounce.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Feel sorry for kings fans. They never stood a chance against this reffing

Been the most lopsided series in the whole playoffs in terms of officiating
Well it lopsided cuz Kings cannot score on their PP.

You get outscored 9 or 10 on special teams you are gonna lose

Reactions: NeverForget06

dabeechman

Sep 12, 2006
I understand Oilers fans are excited, but this is literally a one trip pony once again.

Legitimately curious without talking shit here, Oilers fans, what makes you think you have any chance against Colorado or Dallas if you’re just gonna be a PP only team?

Legitimately curious
They don't.

Reactions: Skate2Stick

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay

Legitimately curious
I think it’s funny that as a Canucks fan, you don’t even bother mentioning your own team who the Oilers are likely to face next.

Stop worrying about the Oilers and worry about what your own team is doing.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
There's no refs to whine about and no way to dive on the golf course, what will the Kings players/fans do this summer?
The same thing the oilers would be doing after their second round exit. See you on the gold course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad