Post-Game Talk: WCQF - Game 5 - Colorado at Nashville - NSH Leads 3-2 - 4/20/18 8:30 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I am hoping Hartnell being in will give the 4th line some offense. Last change is going to help us a lot. Need to get off to a good start like last game. They will be really desperate so need to play some good defense in front of Pekka.

Reactions: SouthNash

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I am hoping Hartnell being in will give the 4th line some offense. Last change is going to help us a lot. Need to get off to a good start like last game. They will be really desperate so need to play some good defense in front of Pekka.

I want us to jump on them early and get a lead- if we can do that I think we can break their will/spirit.......

Reactions: SouthNash

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Game must not be a sellout. I just got an offer from the Golden ticket thing for $100 upper bowl seats. For the last 2/3 of the season those offers were always for SRO not actual seats

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Game must not be a sellout. I just got an offer from the Golden ticket thing for $100 upper bowl seats. For the last 2/3 of the season those offers were always for SRO not actual seats

Just looked it up...it's single tickets scattered throughout the upper bowl. Not two seats together.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I'm sure it's a sellout. We averaged like 101% capacity this season so I doubt there's any that are unaccounted for. People probably already assume they're sold out so they don't even look haha

Quite a few non-aftermarket tickets....
vkxLEEt.jpg

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Is it too much to ask for one more filthy, ankle snapping goal from #9 tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad