GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I only caught the tail end of the third, but I'm also aware that Nashville dominated something like 30 to 12 for shots in the prior game.

Are the Canucks playing well despite the lopsided shot numbers? Is Saros letting his team down? Or the defense is letting through some extremely difficult play to stop?

I think the Canucks shot 4 times and scored 3 in that 3rd + OT. Can't do much worse in terms of collapse

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
I don’t think most Canuck fans are expecting an easy series.
It’s just a response to Oiler fans predicting they’ll demolish the Canucks.
I think it’s essentially a coin flip.
You say regular season doesn’t mean much and I’d argue earlier series don’t mean a lot either.
As an oilers fan... We aren't looking past the kings. Not even thinking about round 2 or demolishing the Nucks who were 4-0 against us with every game being a decisive win. You are not rent free in our heads just yet. We gotta worry about David rittich, doughty, arvidason, sleek Kempe and danault!

You take care of your shit. We will try to do the same. No guarantee my dream round two matchup is happening today.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I only caught the tail end of the third, but I'm also aware that Nashville dominated something like 30 to 12 for shots in the prior game.

Are the Canucks playing well despite the lopsided shot numbers? Is Saros letting his team down? Or the defense is letting through some extremely difficult play to stop?

I think the Canucks shot 4 times and scored 3 in that 3rd + OT. Can't do much worse in terms of collapse

That was probably the worst game of the year for the Canucks for 57 minutes.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019

Tough moments for Nashville players, fans, etc. Makes it that much more heart breaking of a loss, to go from high to low that quick is tough. Shame, this series is close and deserves better than 1-3, but sure Vancouver fans are just fine with series results though. We'll see if Predators can recover of not soon enough.

Looks like enemy-netters matter a bunch at end of game(s) because it pretty much seals the game. Any NHL fan watching a 1-goal lead for their team, is rightfully nervous until it's sealed. Defending -vs- 6-4 is no joke with the players in NHL today....

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Next man up!
‘The Canucks became only the second team in NHL history with three different goalies to win each of their first three games in a postseason. Vancouver also did it during the 2004 Western quarterfinals with Dan Cloutier in Game 1, Johan Hedberg in Game 3 and Alex Auld in Game 6.’

• Haha
Reactions: Red and Nuck Bonino

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Next man up!
‘The Canucks became only the second team in NHL history with three different goalies to win each of their first three games in a postseason. Vancouver also did it during the 2004 Western quarterfinals with Dan Cloutier in Game 1, Johan Hedberg in Game 3 and Alex Auld in Game 6.’
Who was the other team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad