GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
They will need to play a H*LL of a lot better than they have vs the preds and Demko better be back
Canucks beat the Oilers for the division with deSmith in net. Edmonton has soft goaltending and weak D, Canucks feasted on it all year. Not sure where this Oilers confidence is coming from, other than sheer partisan hate rather than looking at what happened on the ice.

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Holy hell incredible.

What a resilient team.

Hughes looks hurt. Normally he's a cheat code with the puck, in this game for long stretches he was getting rid of it. I'm sort of guessing it's like a bruised rib or sternum or something. But the guts he shows to come through when it matters.

Was looking like such a demoralizing game. Team feeling rattled by the lack of their general back there (Demko) and then they adjust to DeSmith, and then HE'S out.

But to come back like this. Wow. This Canucks fan is still vibrating. Just absolutely ecstatic.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
It's going to be tough mentally for Nashville to come back from this one.

At some point, Vancouver is going to play a complete game, so missing out on these opportunities is crippling.
I can't really explain what we're seeing from the Canucks so far. I mean the problem with low volume of shots has been there all season but this is just....weird. I hope they're all battling the flu or something. Tonight's win was fantastic to witness but this isn't going to cut it going forward. Hope you're right that at some point they're going to play a complete game.

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
They match up a lot better against Edmonton, they don’t need to try playing such structured defence
I guess we will see, this is there first time in the playoffs in four years we don't know how they will matchup in the post season the regular season means nothing matchups wise.

I'll also admit to not having watched much of either team

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Oilers kings. Neither can play defense or goalie
Preds don't have defense either. Whenever the Canucks decide to actually try to score they do at will this series. The rest of the series is the Canucks handing the puck back to the preds and working on their defensive game.

There is absolutely no way the Canucks can play this level of hockey and win against the Oilers. They will get mauled and I say this as a Canucks fan.

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
Canucks beat the Oilers for the division with deSmith in net. Edmonton has soft goaltending and weak D, Canucks feasted on it all year. Not sure where this Oilers confidence is coming from, other than sheer partisan hate rather than looking at what happened on the ice.
As I said before the the regular season doesn't mean much come playoff time.... and if Demko isn't back I don't think it will matter much... especially since 3 of the four came when they were playing like a lottery team....

Heck my Canes were also unbeaten agaist the panthers last year in the regular season we know how that turned out.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I guess we will see, this is there first time in the playoffs in four years we don't know how they will matchup in the post season the regular season means nothing matchups wise.

I'll also admit to not having watched much of either team
The games are a lot more open, Nashville is doing a really good job of shot suppression and protecting Saros. Edmontons defence leaves skinner out to dry most of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad