GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Silovs playing is not a huge concern. He has looked good in his games with the Canucks. I think he is more likely to get blown out than desmith, but more capable of stealing a game as well.

My concern is we are bad hit away from playing the Zamboni driver in a playoff game.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Demko was born out of the playoffs. He of course had potential, but it wasn't until the bubble that there was really any indication of him possibly being a great goaltender.

Why not Silovs?

Silovs has been good in high pressure situations too, he was World Cup MVP last year after Latvia came third, losing only to Canada in the semifinals of the playoff rounds and the preliminary round.

They also lost to Slovakia once, but it was close.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Joshua needs to slash and crash into saros. Our 2 goalies got injured against preds and they seem to like injuring our goalies.

Does it matter at this point? Look at the Avs murdering Hellebyuk. We were done the minute Demko got injured. Silovs has to play like prime Hasek for us to go on a deep playoff run.

Not worth looking ahead at future opponents, beat the one you're up against now. Other teams will be injured by then too, and Demko may return for round 2 or 3, so we'll see.

I'm sure Vegas fans were worried when Hill went in.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Not worth looking ahead at future opponents, beat the one you're up against now. Other teams will be injured by then too, and Demko may return for round 2 or 3, so we'll see.

I'm sure Vegas fans were worried when Hill went in.
Vegas is beating Dallas with swiss cheese Thompson lol. You can put a garbage can in Vegas net and they still win. Cant do this with Canucks as shown in regular season. They need Demko to go far.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
OIG1.jpeg

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Vegas is beating Dallas with swiss cheese Thompson lol. You can put a garbage can in Vegas net and they still win. Cant do this with Canucks as shown in regular season. They need Demko to go far.

I don't disagree, the Canucks are better with Demko, but playoffs is playoffs and you never know what's going to happen.

Also Vegas played like shit last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad