GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Q. Hughes -2. I don't know if he'll ever be the kind of #1 that can drive playoff success. Elite on the PP, but as experts have called out you need size and grit to be the top defender of a succesful playoff team.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Skate doesn’t have to leave the ice to be a kick
Technically no, but then it has to be a very explicit, deliberate kicking motion.

I only saw it at full speed, but it looked to me in that moment like Forsberg was skating to a stop. Those are pretty much always good goals. Unless there was something more in the slow-mo replay, I don't think there's much debate there.

IronCladCane

Apr 15, 2024
Technically no, but then it has to be a very explicit, deliberate kicking motion.

I only saw it at full speed, but it looked to me in that moment like Forsberg was skating to a stop. Those are pretty much always good goals. Unless there was something more in the slow-mo replay, I don't think there's much debate there.

He's turning to stop definitely trying to deflect it but that's a good goal 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad