GDT: WCQF Game 4: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 6:30PM PT| Maybe everyone should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Vegas sweeping Edmonton this year? The Oilers are a much stronger team this playoffs compared to last year. The additions of Perry, Henrique, Carrick can’t be overlooked. They can actually ice 3 scoring lines now and this is the best offensive depth that they’ve had in probably a decade.

I don't think they are. They were a much higher scoring team last year than this year.

We'll see how they fare when they face a team that can score. Offense has never been their problem. It's their D and goaltending that's terrible, which is why they match up really well against LA every year - LA is the lowest scoring team so they can't take advantage of Edmonton's weakness.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If Dallas hangs on here that means 4 teams won games 3-4 on the road...I do not even need to look to know that has never happened before

Reactions: Summer Rose

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I don't think they are. They were a much higher scoring team last year than this year.

We'll see how they fare when they face a team that can score. Offense has never been their problem. It's their D and goaltending that's terrible, which is why they match up really well against LA every year - LA is the lowest scoring team so they can't take advantage of Edmonton's weakness.

Good point. Edmonton vs Colorado is what I want to see.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Puck management in the toilet again. Made some kind of sense in OT where they were tied and were counting on Thompson to keep making big saves. Trailing a game, it's just baffling.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany