GDT: WCQF Game 4: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 6:30PM PT| Maybe everyone should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Anybody else hear that weird feedback on the ESPN feed? Like a plug isn't all the way in?
IMG_4278.jpeg

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Vegas' defense needed more room to warm up. I'd argue they still do. Edmonton's offense is more relentless and Vegas understands DeBoer's systems. I didn't want Dallas. I preferred them.

I think Vegas would have swept Edmonton this year. Last year they had 3 100+ point players and a historic PP and won 2 games. Their D and goaltending is like 1/10th of Dallas.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I think Vegas would have swept Edmonton this year. Last year they had 3 100+ point players and a historic PP and won 2 games. Their D and goaltending is like 1/10th of Dallas.

Vegas sweeping Edmonton this year? The Oilers are a much stronger team this playoffs compared to last year. The additions of Perry, Henrique, Carrick can’t be overlooked. They can actually ice 3 scoring lines now and this is the best offensive depth that they’ve had in probably a decade.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad