GDT: WCQF Game 4: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 6:30PM PT| Maybe everyone should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I do think Dallas is by far the team that opponents like NYR/CAR/FLA would want coming out of the west...despite the fact you do not know what you might get in goal from COL/EDM they could probably just special team you to death in a series whereas I think those 3 can all eek out a goaltender battle vs Dallas. Vegas obviously is the biggest nightmare opponent if they were to make a final

Why. Dallas are one the top scoring teams (they have threats on every line) and are solid defensively and in net.

1714448784712.png

What you want is a flawed team like the Avs, Oilers, Knights... where goaltending, depth, or goaltending are the issues.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This is hopefully turning into a good series :). I like this series the best, so many yawners this year. Hope this goes 7

The networks at this stage I am sure do not. They'd probably prefer this end in 5 so they do not have to start the semis on Monday, if this goes 6 they probably can start Sunday but not sure they'd try a tentative thing, I think a Dallas win tonight means Monday/Tuesday starts even for the East

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Biz also has a sense of humor and self awareness.

PK just thinks he’s the greatest broadcaster/ex-player/fashion model ever
PK seems to be openly rooting for one team and against the other. It's incredibly unprofessional and bad for business on a national broadcast. You get the feeling there is no leash on him at all and he just goes out there and performs.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They've already beat Edmonton even with a historic PP. Why would you want the best team in the West?
Vegas' defense needed more room to warm up. I'd argue they still do. Edmonton's offense is more relentless and Vegas understands DeBoer's systems. I didn't want Dallas. I preferred them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3