GDT: WCQF Game 4: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 6:30PM PT| Maybe everyone should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I think Edmonton and their young legs would have a hay day with this Vegas squad. This Vegas team just looks unmotivated compared to last year.

Reactions: Summer Rose

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Vegas got the worst possible matchup for them. Even with a bunch of players coming back from LTIR it would be favourable to allow the team time to play together.

They're outmatched in every position by Dallas. That choke to Anaheim might cost them the Cup this season. If Oettinger gets hot, this series is over in 6. Early in the series Thompson was outplaying Oettinger but I didn't think he could do it the full series.
Edmonton was the worst match up for a round 1 draw. Neither were ideal.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Vegas got the worst possible matchup for them. Even with a bunch of players coming back from LTIR it would be favourable to allow the team time to play together.

They're outmatched in every position by Dallas. That choke to Anaheim might cost them the Cup this season. If Oettinger gets hot, this series is over in 6. Early in the series Thompson was outplaying Oettinger but I didn't think he could do it the full series.

The good news is whoever wins the series has a manageable series next round unless Georgiev turns into God

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I think Edmonton and their young legs would have a hay day with this Vegas squad. This Vegas team just looks unmotivated compared to last year.
This Vegas team has to outscore teams to win. Still not as good as last years team IMO even with additions on the roster.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I do think Dallas is by far the team that opponents like NYR/CAR/FLA would want coming out of the west...despite the fact you do not know what you might get in goal from COL/EDM they could probably just special team you to death in a series whereas I think those 3 can all eek out a goaltender battle vs Dallas. Vegas obviously is the biggest nightmare opponent if they were to make a final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad