GDT: WCQF Game 4: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 6:30PM PT| Maybe everyone should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
When the lever is down, you have to push it up hard and the tarts will pop out very high

Mine's got a button labelled "launch" pictogram-wise. But it's very unenthusiastic.

But maybe there's something about the aerodynamic properties of a poptart that is missing from the equation here. A bagel just ain't gonna take off right?

Reactions: Summer Rose

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Do I get to bring @Three On Zero so we can banish him to the Oilers board in person?
200w.gif

He can stay on his side of the Rockies

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
There is no cut and dry if the officials decide they don't want to call a penalty on a team. I remember when Joe Thornton got crosschecked in the mouth and there were teeth everywhere and the official looking right at it and no penalty.

That's just pieces of the victim though.

It's more of an indictment if the tool used in the commission of the offense is in shards all over the ice and the perpetrator can't explain why they no longer have a stick.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Mine's got a button labelled "launch" pictogram-wise. But it's very unenthusiastic.

But maybe there's something about the aerodynamic properties of a poptart that is missing from the equation here. A bagel just ain't gonna take off right?
Usually one side can but the other side is too thick. Being the child that I am, sometimes I try and squish it just to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad