GDT: WCQF Game 4 • 4/22/15 • Wild vs. Blues • 8:30 PM CT/4:30 AM Suomi • FSN/NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killerjug

Feb 21, 2013
lol at blaming Yeo not his fault the whole team came out flat

Can someone tell me where Koivu, Stewart, and Vanek have been offensively this series

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
lol at blaming Yeo not his fault the whole team came out flat

Can someone tell me where Koivu, Stewart, and Vanek have been offensively this series
Offense doesn't even matter when you can't stop a puck. Everybody....and I do mean EVERYBODY sucks right now. Not a single guy out there.....nobody looks good.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I still think there's something up with the team. Yeah, they've showed us a ******* disgrace of a performance, but that kind of apathy is just not normal.

PGABluesFan

Oct 31, 2014
So now the Wild will be mad for game 5, I like our chances!

Blues fan coming in peace. This is my real worry to be honest. You all will(or should be) pissed off and fired up for game 5. The main difference between our losses is that Allen still had great games. This might hurt Dubs confidence a bit, but we will see. Still a whole period left too, plenty of time for you all to score a few and get some confidence back.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
A wise man once said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

That is all.

and sadly, the media / sheeple all bought it into it... once again... way before it was ever known....

zomg ott omg we are just amazing cuz we don't fight back! moral of the series!

as they zoom in and score on us lol

such a joke for the strib and such a joke for people who read it

protip, that's why smart people don't read that crap anymore

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Blues fan coming in peace. This is my real worry to be honest. You all will(or should be) pissed off and fired up for game 5. The main difference between our losses is that Allen still had great games. This might hurt Dubs confidence a bit, but we will see. Still a whole period left too, plenty of time for you all to score a few and get some confidence back.

All repect to the Blues and you for being legit, but this 3rd period will be the craziest you've ever watched. We will tie this and take it to OT to win it with a Koivu beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad