GDT: WCQF Game #1 | St. Louis Blues @ Winnipeg Jets | "So it Begins"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2002
Stages of being a Blues fan...

1. Gray hair
2. Liver cirrhosis
3. Acceptance....just acceptance!
Reminds me of a buddy who took his boy to his first NHL game this season; it was the Flames game where we got blitzed 7-2. Kid's about 6, of course he's hoping the Blues win, they get blown out and he's upset and says something like "I hope every Blues game isn't like this."

So I told my buddy to tell his kid, "yeah, this is life as a Blues fan - you get interested, they do well, you get excited, they do better, you put your heart into the team, you get your hopes up, and then they just rip your f***ing guts out and you get depressed, and then you get suckered back in. No, it doesn't get better - just get numb to it now, it's so much easier to cope with it all that way."

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
I'm in the same boat. I haven't watched since they mostly caught up to the books. Someone on this board already spoiled something, a random interview on TV spoiled something else and a freakin SNL clip spoiled something yet again. Its frustrating.

I’m just going to have to go with the tv show. I’m not having the ending spoiled and I see no way that won’t happen when we don’t know how long the wait is for the books. Just suck!

It’s either that or I go join a monastery in the alps or something.

Reactions: Bendak

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Well it’s nice to see them come alive in the stretch run here. That’s usually the Blues on their heels at this point in a tie game.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
This incessant booing every time Binnington touches the puck is childish. I don’t care if it was the Twitter thing or the play where he drew a penalty at the beginning of the game. Childish. Possibly worse than the stupid Predator chants.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
This incessant booing every time Binnington touches the puck is childish. I don’t care if it was the Twitter thing or the play where he drew a penalty at the beginning of the game. Childish. Possibly worse than the stupid Predator chants.
why did shark fans always boo Pronger? i dont recall him doing any Pronger shenanigans to them

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
They dont give a damn about that. They are trying to "rattle" him. Shows how insecure they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad