GDT: WCQF | G5 | “Check” | Oilers vs. Kings | 5.1.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Drai has shown up in the playoffs as per usual. I wasn't impressed with his giveaway issues in the Reg season but these playoffs, he's a force.
He’s been the best player in this series in my opinion with honorable mentions to Bouchard, McDavid, and Hyman.

Posters here dumping on McLeod- he has dummied whoever he is up against defensively. He did this last year too- and if Woodcroft left him on Eichel- who knows what would have happened.

By the way, I hated McLoed until a poster sent me McLeods underlying numbers. You don’t need to hit and crash to be a good defensive player- just get in the way of pucks- and McLeod is excellent at that

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Hyman but reggae :huh:

giphy.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
He’s been the best player in this series in my opinion with honorable mentions to Bouchard, McDavid, and Hyman.

Posters here dumping on McLeod- he has dummied whoever he is up against defensively. He did this last year too- and if Woodcroft left him on Eichel- who knows what would have happened.

By the way, I hated McLoed until a poster sent me McLeods underlying numbers. You don’t need to hit and crash to be a good defensive player- just get in the way of pucks
Drais series for sure. Lots of great performances, but Drais is an all timer. Defensively and offensively.

Reactions: foshizzle

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The team that scores first in this series always wins. Sorry LA. We don't make the rules

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Kevin should start a security business with how well he kept those robbers at bay.
I watched one of the newest Home Alone’s and he does start one. Buzz is working for him

The movie was a bit cruel because the bad guys that are getting hurt are just a couple trying to save their family home lol

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Is it just me or did a few years ago the league shifted to calling those “puck in the glove” type of calls using common sense. Like if the puck was in the glove and the glove was in the net they can determine using basic logic it’s a goal.
Schrodinger would be so pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3