GDT: WCQF | G5 | “Check” | Oilers vs. Kings | 5.1.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Bieksa says Edmonton is his favourite city in Alberta.....lol serious or not....i was amused
Jon Stewart Go On GIFs | Tenor

Is it going to be an 8:20 puck drop ?
yep.....been hearing that all day

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
If a Smythe vote were held today I'm not convinced that Jacob Wall wouldn't win based on what I'm reading out of Toronto this morning.
There is no fanbase that goes from high to low like Leafs fans. One bounce goes the other way in Game 5 and it's "blow it up" "fire and trade everybody" "sell the franchise" and with that one OT goal it's "Woll is a Smythe favorite" "Just wait until Matthews comes back and we got this" etc. Even us nuts on HFOil don't peak and valley like this although close.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
There is no fanbase that goes from high to low like Leafs fans. One bounce goes the other way in Game 5 and it's "blow it up" "fire and trade everybody" "sell the franchise" and with that one OT goal it's "Woll is a Smythe favorite" "Just wait until Matthews comes back and we got this" etc. Even us nuts on HFOil don't peak and valley like this although close.

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Hi, Please allow me introduce you to HFOil.

Its no different here than there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad