GDT: WCQF | G4 | “Village To Burn” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.28.24 | 8:30PM | Crypto.com | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This is an atrocious effort to be quite honest. The Oilers just can't handle being frontrunners.
And yes, I know they're up 1-0 but an extremely fortunate 1-0.

Reactions: TKB21

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Yeah but that's a hallmark of his game right? Makes the call to rush in a tight game, gets caught deep, and the rush doesn't even result in a good chance as the play dies. Smarter D know when to make the call and when to hold back, this guy...
I don’t remember the last time he scored on that weak wrister on one of the rushes either.

Just a huge liability when he does that, also never seen a guy lose the puck in his feet more often than him.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Kinda reminds me of the Stars game where they had possession for long spurts but Vegas in zone D was solid.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
This is an atrocious effort to be quite honest. The Oilers just can't handle being frontrunners.
And yes, I know they're up 1-0 but an extremely fortunate 1-0.
They won’t all be pretty in the playoffs and a goalie usually has to steal 1 game a series.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
LA playing real hard/desperate hockey. Oil doing a good job tho keeping them to the outside. They're outshot but playing it smart. Hopefully the 3rd period is thier best period to close this game!

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Like the song.

Getting closer to... losing my mind with these f***ing commercials on stupid high rotation. Boycott all these asshole advertisers.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Need to find a way to get far more shot volume fired at the net, there is no way they can rely on holding off LA. Just playing with fire like that. Need to utilize all the blocks and tight coverage in the slot to create some more chaos.

Reactions: Messrules11

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
The kings are out skating us, dominating the game. That said we might as well change their name to the LA Interference
Yeah lot of interference out there. The penalty called on the Kings was weird too. There was a sequence of about 2-3 penalties by both teams before that and then they decided to call that one. Very weird.

Oilers playing patient and smart, but Kings look way hungrier than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad