GDT: WCQF | G4 | “Village To Burn” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.28.24 | 8:30PM | Crypto.com | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Good road period. The kings gave us everything they had and they didn't really get anything.

Skinner looks dialed in, I feel confident. He's just tracking pucks well and things are sticking to him. A calmness about him.

I want to see the boys ratchet up the physicality though.

Reactions: lopper and ujju2

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Probably a dozen Kings picks that period, apparently interference isn't a thing this game. Watch the first PP be a god awful weak call though.
It won’t be a thing with St.Laurent and McIsaac reffing. The whistles will come out in the second, I’m guessing it’ll wind up being 4-1 in power plays for LA, with their only penalty being a very obvious delay of game.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yeh despite all their shooting. You could argue our sparse chances were more dangerous.
Had the same feeling. Kings aren't really creating anything much. Just banging around and passes back to the point. Still, Skinner has been solid on the stuff they have got to the net. Fiala is a fantastic disaster in this series. Every bobbled puck and botched play its Fiala. What's he even doing? lol

Drai had another realy hard nosed meat and potato period. Nice picks, nice 200 ft play, being a horse.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Decent road period. The Kings are obviously treating this like an elimination game. The boys need to come out strong in the 2nd and get on the board first. I don't think that LA can play 60 minutes at this pace.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Had the same feeling. Kings aren't really creating anything much. Just banging around and passes back to the point. Still, Skinner has been solid on the stuff they have got to the net. Fiala is a fantastic disaster in this series. Every bobbled puck and botched play its Fiala. What's he even doing? lol

Drai had another realy hard nosed meat and potato period. Nice picks, nice 200 ft play, being a horse.
Reminds me of Flames talentless hack Corsi hockey from a couple years back.

Reactions: VainGretzky

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Go get it now.
1714361499018.jpeg

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
The big plus from that period is it flew by. Though I don't think I will be able to go to bed in the middle of the 2nd

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad