GDT: WCQF | G4 | “Village To Burn” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.28.24 | 8:30PM | Crypto.com | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

Game Day: Sunday April 28th 2024
Game Time: 8:30 PM
Broadcast: SN / CBC

-----

OIG3.9Zua6HuxbILRsNYmrhTv

-----

PREVIOUS ENCOUNTERS

GAME I

GAME II

GAME III

-----

extralarge.png

Adam Henrique - Connor McDavid - Zach Hyman
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Leon Draisaitl - Evander Kane
Warren Foegele - Ryan McLeod - Corey Perry
Dylan Holloway - Derek Ryan - Mattias Janmark

Mattias Ekholm - Evan Bouchard
Darnell Nurse - Cody Ceci
Brett Kulak - Vinny Desharnais

Stuart Skinner

-----

extralarge.png

Quinton Byfield - Anze Kopitar - Adrian Kempe
Trevor Moore - Phillip Danault - Viktor Ardvidsson
Kevin Fiala - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Alex Laferriere
Carl Grundstrom - Blake Lizzote - Trevor Lewis

Mikey Anderson - Drew Doughty
Vladislav Gavrikov - Matt Roy
Andreas Englund - Jordan Spence

Dave Riitich

-----

OhP88N1.jpeg

• Projected lineups based on previous game. Derek Ryan draws in for Sam Carrick. Dave Riitich first goalie off the ice.

• Condors got ousted by the Reign in the 1st round of the AHL playoffs. Expecting Broberg and a goalie or two to get recalled.

• Just win.

Last edited:

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
unrelated but I always like a good laugh, especially at the expense of Toronto. If you want entertainment, go read the post game in the Toronto blog. They want heads chopped immediately after.
Gone:
Keefe
Shannhan
Tavares
Marner

Im sorry, I know its mean but I enjoy this. That fan base put us thru social media hell with all the McDavid nonsense. Hopefully McDavid sees what is going on with Tavares and has no thoughts on going to that Gong Show. Its been a gong show since the 70's. What have they given the fans? Blue Jays are a carbon copy of them. Vladdy playing at 50%, Bichette with the earrings, lots of pre-madonnas.
You know what I like about Toronto?
Absolutely nothing

Need to take a stranglehold here
gotta, its Ted Nugent, Great Gonzos

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The team can play great all they want but Skinner has to continue to be good as well. We saw what happened last year and in game 2 so far this post season. It's hard to win when your goalie can't make a save especially when it matters. Pedal to metal and keep it going!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
unrelated but I always like a good laugh, especially at the expense of Toronto. If you want entertainment, go read the post game in the Toronto blog. They want heads chopped immediately after.
Gone:
Keefe
Shannhan
Tavares
Marner

Im sorry, I know its mean but I enjoy this. That fan base put us thru social media hell with all the McDavid nonsense. Hopefully McDavid sees what is going on with Tavares and has no thoughts on going to that Gong Show. Its been a gong show since the 70's. What have they given the fans? Blue Jays are a carbon copy of them. Vladdy playing at 50%, Bichette with the earrings, lots of pre-madonnas.
You know what I like about Toronto?
Absolutely nothing

gotta, its Ted Nugent, Great Gonzos

Too bad Terrible Ted doesn't have many good quality live videos of the 70's circa performances. Would like to see those in good quality. California Jam probably best that can be found. Actually this one on Rockpalast, 76 is decent as well. It captures the prime era Nugent show. Ted Nugent at top of his game. Concert in Cologne Germany, Leon's Home city.

Better quality same show but only segment of. Scottish Teevee has preserved a lot of rock classics. Stranglehold!

Last edited:

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Too bad Terrible Ted doesn't have many good quality live videos of the 70's circa performances. Would like to see those in good quality. California Jam probably best that can be found. Actually this one on Rockpalast, 76 is decent as well. It captures the prime era Nugent show. Ted Nugent at top of his game.

Better quality same show but only segment of. Scottish Teevee has preserved a lot of rock classics. Stranglehold!

I actually have a live DVD of Ted I purchased in HAlifax awhile back. I'll take a snapshot of it and send it to ya when I get back out to my garage, Tuesday night. When Im in garage it involves beer, Oilers, Packers, and darts. Working next day cancels the beer so I will be in house tonight

Watching this pre oilers

It’s not bad
View attachment 861145
R u going to be acting in American Ninja 4? Seen ya practicing with the splits after the A & W

4:30 AM start time where I am. :(
where u at now? Gotta be around Holland I assume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad