GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Another pretty strong road period. We needed to get more pucks on net earlier in the 2nd. Stars carried the play and had some momentum in the first half of the period. We got stronger towards the end.

Reactions: Balakay14 and TB12

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Oilers have been solid defensively overall... except for a few gaffes.
Extremely solid. There's always going to be a few breakdowns but they haven't given Dallas much at all, pretty much a picture perfect 6+ road periods thus far. It would really hurt to lose this one because it feels like it's in the Oilers control and Dallas seems a bit demoralized.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Yes but Dallas has only had a few high quality chances. Haven't seen Dallas control play for long periods yet in the first 2 games.
Oh for sure, I’m personally liking the match up right now, need to get the win, but I feel like we’ve shown more this series then Vancouver.

Shad5150

Aug 2, 2005
West Kelowna, BC
Extremely solid. There's always going to be a few breakdowns but they haven't given Dallas much at all, pretty much a picture perfect 6+ road periods thus far. It would really hurt to lose this one because it feels like it's in the Oilers control and Dallas seems a bit demoralized.
Yep. Let's completely demoralize them with a win tonight. Win pretty, ugly, who cares.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Marchment has vicious glint in his eyes. As if from a Western movie. lol.

yupharmonicasareverysignificant_onceuponatimeinthewest.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48g90a138pts

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Skinner making the first save but just as important the Oilers have been very good at cleaning up the garbage in front.

Reactions: yukoner88

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Not a bad period, definitely Stars were pushing harder that period but we never really totally lost control. Skinner looking solid so far.

Hopefully we can get some push back in the 3rd. Otter looks sharp tonight...

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Dallas really isn’t a very physical or chippy team at all. They play a fairly disciplined game.

I definitely we’re faster, more physical, and have more skill. Need to really lean on our speed in the 3rd and forecheck.

Also, more pucks on net.

Reactions: The Nuge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad