GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Great period. Oilers making the Stars look like a very average hockey club. Our depth is badly outplaying theirs.
Depth of brown, foegele, McLeod, the whipping boys all season, badly outplayed theirs. Sounds about right.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yeh. And we’re just a touch faster all over the ice. Which is giving them trouble too.

It’s creating problems with our fast breakout followed by heavy forecheck off quick dump and chases.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
I hope someone captured that!!

sd4bCvw.gif

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
He did make a couple of absolutely beauty saves of Sequin after letting in the first one. Sucks that Benn put the first one in a perfect spot. If Nuge or McDavid score that no one here is saying it’s a weak goal. Just sucks that it was the first shot.

Yes and no.
You all know by know that I'm a Skinner fan. But as soon as that went in I thought it was a bad goal.

Everyone bitches about Stu on 2 on 1s when they pass gets through and they score.

I was a defencemen for 136 years and was taught that that pass is MY responsibility. If the puck carrier shoots its the goalies. That shot was far enough out and should have had Skinners full attention

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Wtf. Did Friedman say we got that penalty cause of lobbying?

It was a high stick, we’re supposed to
f***in lobby for the rule book to be called?

I’m watching TNT and they couldn’t be complimentary of the Oilers.

Gretzky particularly is really impressed with their effort and said the Oilers did exactly what they wanted that period.

Carter, Bisonnette and Lundquivst all agreed. Polar opposite to the veiled Oilers hate fest that is SN.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I’m watching TNT and they couldn’t be complimentary of the Oilers.

Gretzky particularly is really impressed with their effort and said the Oilers did exactly what they wanted that period.

Carter, Bisonnette and Lundquivst all agreed. Polar opposite to the veiled Oilers hate fest that is SN.
For sure. SN is just salty Toronto homers. TNT has some semblance of credibility.

I’ll have to watch the TNT feed later. Been missing all the Gretzky talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad