GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Skinner needs to make that first stop, but then he made a few he had no business making, so he's even in my books. Can't ask for much more out of our team though.

On the road, against a better on paper team with them on their heels not to go down 2-0, especially at home.

Shots were heavily in our favour. Keep this up, Oil.

Reactions: Ibanez and Shad5150

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Skinner needs to make that first stop, but then he made a few he had no business making, so he's even in my books. Can't ask for much more out of our team though.

On the road, against a better on paper team with them on their heels not to go down 2-0, especially at home.

He did make a couple of absolutely beauty saves of Sequin after letting in the first one. Sucks that Benn put the first one in a perfect spot. If Nuge or McDavid score that no one here is saying it’s a weak goal. Just sucks that it was the first shot.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Me too
Said to my family here (nobody listens to me anyway) that Kanes all over it. Usually means he's getting one.
He and Nuge have elevated their games in the last 5 matches and I think that's why the Oilers are in the final 4.

Goal from Kane tonight would be sweet.

Reactions: dsi and nabob

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Stars really are struggling with our forecheck.

We’re a big and fast team need to keep playing that dump and chase that we started heavily using in game 6 and 7 against the Canucks. They’ve carried it over and it’s a winning formula for them.

fresh meat

Nov 29, 2018
Kulak made the worst play there with 30 seconds left. Just a dumb lazy pass back into the slot that none of his teammates expected. Pure chaos after that, including Ceci just tripping over his own feet and falling into the boards.
He was probably exhausted from covering Ceci’s gaffes all period long

Reactions: Kerberos and oobga

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

I wouldn’t call it a must save. It was a 2 on 1, Benn shooting with unlimited time and space.

But it’s another one of those where you’d like a save. That said, he came up with big saves later. Let’s see how the complete game looks before passing judgements on goaltendign.

Reactions: TB12

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Stars really are struggling with our forecheck.

We’re a big and fast team need to keep playing that dump and chase that we started heavily using in game 6 and 7 against the Canucks. They’ve carried it over and it’s a winning formula for them.
Yeh. And we’re just a touch faster all over the ice. Which is giving them trouble too.

Reactions: snipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad