GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
The fact that Draisaitl is still taking draws over McDavid with a busted finger when they’re out together says all you need to know about Connors health right now
I wonder if his back isn't fully healed or aggravated and it's a bending over issue. Did he have like a lumborum injury or something?

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Kulak made the worst play there with 30 seconds left. Just a dumb lazy pass back into the slot that none of his teammates expected. Pure chaos after that, including Ceci just tripping over his own feet and falling into the boards.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
You know what is sad about this? Dallas making the canucks look like an all star team. When Quinn Hughes takes the puck pass the blueline, I start cropping my pants. When Seguin and benn attacks, I'm like wow, am I supposed to be scared?

Reactions: walktheboulavard

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That’s a period that could have won Game 2 outright.

Keep on them. And be ready for a more engaged “Stars” team in the 2nd.

They will up their level. And we still have more to show.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Great period. Oilers making the Stars look like a very average hockey club. Our depth is badly outplaying theirs.

Reactions: dsi

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I wonder if his back isn't fully healed or aggravated and it's a bending over issue. Did he have like a lumborum injury or something?
Someone said when McDavid was in the bin in OT last game he had both gloves off and was flexing his hands and fingers and had some kind of brace/device on his left hand/thumb.

Obviously rumor but I guessed wrist or hand because he's passing up obvious shooting spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad