GDT: WCF | II | "They Have Faults, Ref" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.25.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Looking forward to the Canadian national broadcast to actively root against the last Canadian team that is full of Canadian players. I also can't wait to hear how awesome and deep Dallas is and how they also went down 1-0 in the last two rounds about two dozen times. Obviously just joking and don't really care but its just weird to me listening to the games. I don't want blatant homerism but geeze it wouldn't kill the home countries broadcast actually throw us a bone once in a while.

They are going to be in tough tonight. Honestly they got a split already so anything above that is an unexpected treat tonight in my eyes. Going to enjoy the lower stress of it all, have some drinks, and hopefully see a good game.
Hopefully we will hear lots of post game talk about how Dallas is down 2-0 and all is well. :D

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
I expect a strong bounce back game from the Stars tonight.. especially if Hintz is back. Hopefully Cujo is ready again. Let's Go Oil

Reactions: elmeroil

Hollywood55

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Shut the panel up!
8rme2l.jpg

Just over an hour away boys. I’m kind of nervous
Going home 1-1 is a lot better than 0-2. That first win was crucial, a loss tonight isn't the end of the world. Have home ice from here.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Cheer hard peeps. I made the mistake of falling for bait and switch advertising and will be at the Whitecaps v No show :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:er Messi soccer game on grossly over priced tickets. Will have my jersey on though.

Win the first ten minutes. Get that first goal and equal out the face-off dot to drive the puck possession game.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Yep he has to be seriously compromised. They mentioned before game one that he was skating hard and could play so at the time I was assuming the injury was a leg that he nicked up at one point in colorado series. Listening to Deboer the other day he said it was upper body and I've heard else where it was a hand and wrist issue from a MacKinnon hit. Even if this guy returns he is going to be a shadow of himself. Very good news for our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad