GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Please win.

But I have to say - it's been an entertaining game and it's great to be watching this kind of hockey in round 3. Enjoy it - we've been wanting this moment for years and years.

Reactions: Vagabond

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Please win.

But I have to say - it's been an entertaining game and it's great to be watching this kind of hockey in round 3. Enjoy it - we've been wanting this moment for years and years.
Agreed. But it's hard to enjoy when my balls are in my throat.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
He had the more dangerous man tied up, but the lucky bounce said nope.
With zone defence the moment Nurse slid back, Desharnais role is to slide over. You never have 2 guys that close to each other and that massive of a spot open on the other side, especially with a player there

Reactions: LTIR

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Something is clearly wrong. End of shift or not its mcdavid and he can't finish a breakaway.

Suspect after that Morrissey hit early in the year he's never been 100%. He wanted to badly play the heritage classic and rushed back.
I remember way back then... when someone in the media asked him if he was healthy... he responded "I'm healthy enough".

I think it's something that has affected him all season long and kept him at 80%... he just continually plays through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad